Friday, February 19, 2010

Our 1st Visitors




On February 12th-15th (Valentine's Day weekend), Mom and Nathan drove up to visit me and Shaun. It was GREAT being able to see some of my family and share with them our new home and city. I had to work Friday night at the mall, so Nate and Mom came along and walked around the mall until I got off work. Saturday, we all went to Snow Trails, the ski resort about 5 miles from our apartment. We went snow tubing! It was a blast!!!! I definitely want to go back again. We ate at Steak n' Shake afterwards and then went home and passed out. We were all exhausted! After a refreshing nap, we went out to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. Sunday, Mom and Nate got to experience Citichurch. We ate lunch at Bag of Nails, a really neat Irish pub. That afternoon, we went to the YMCA swimming pool. Shaun and I loved the waterslide. Nate liked the lazy river. Mom and Nate headed back home on Monday...in a BLIZZARD! So thankful they made it home in one piece. I miss them already and can't wait to see them again! :) Love you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment