Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Resurrection Day!



This past weekend was Easter! Even though Shaun and I were 1,000 miles away from our real families, we had a great weekend and got to hang out with our "family" in Ohio. Friday night we went with Adam and Brianne to Malabar Inn restaurant. It was amazing! We ate outside on the patio because the weather was beautiful. The atmosphere was very unique and the food was delicious. Shaun and I cheated a little on our “diet” and split a brownie sundae. ☺ On Saturday, I spent my afternoon filling 800 Easter eggs with candy for the egg hunt on Sunday morning. I taught the 3-5 yr. olds class on Sunday morning. After church, we went with Adam and Brianne to Orville to Bri’s family dinner complete with ham, potatoes, deviled eggs, and yummy desserts. We played ladder ball, also known as “hillbilly golf.”

Also, I got a full-time job with benefits!!!! Praise the LORD! I am going to be the site director for the childcare facility that is opening up at Citichurch. I start April 19th. I am very excited…a little nervous, but overall excited! God answers prayers and is always faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment