Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baby it's cold outside...

I’ve been a bad blogger lately. In fact, a whopping 4 and a half months have passed since I posted on our adventures in Ohio. So here’s an update!

Shaun and I both celebrated our birthdays in August. I turned 24 and he turned the big 30. For my birthday, Shaun bought me tickets to see Hanson (yes, the trio from the late 90s). The concert was ah-mazing…I even think Shaun became a fan.



In September we celebrated our 1 year anniversary! I can’t believe we’ve been married a year already. I made Shaun a photo book of pictures from our year of marriage. It was fun seeing everything we’ve done in a year---the big move, our new jobs, our new church, fun outings, and special memories.




October flew by in a flash. The leaves turned to burnt oranges, cool yellows, and ruby reds. The warm summer atmosphere changed to crisp, cool air. We pulled out our winter coats and gloves. Yesterday, we had our first snow of the season. Shaun is sick with pneumonia. Thankfully, I am well.


Happy Halloween!!



No comments:

Post a Comment