Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010




Shaun and I were so thrilled to enjoy 9 whole days in Alabama over the Thanksgiving holiday. It started off a little rough (I had a horrible stomach bug), but once we made it to our homeland it was smooth sailing...

It was a fun, relaxing week enjoying time with our families and eating lots of yummy turkey, deviled eggs, and pecan pie (just to name a few).

The day after Thanksgiving, Nathan and I waited "patiently" at Wal-mart until the midnight madness began. We purchased a few $2 movies. It was INSANE!!! Several hours later, Shaun and I headed South to Tuscaloosa, AL, for the Iron Bowl (compliments of my Dad). We had awesome seats and had a great time...even though Bama couldn't pull off a win. :/

Here's some pics of our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment